10 Words

Achiever--Includer--Deliberative--Creative--Discipline--Organized--Maximizer--Strategic--Intelligent--Command

Monday, December 5, 2016

Salvation Army Feature Story

Originally, my video was going to be about the bell ringing campaign the Salvation Army does every holiday season. But, when I interviewed Mr. Rangel, I thought of a better way to tell the story that had presented itself to me. Starting with the lead, I felt the story was better than my original plan. The lead is the staccato descriptions of the sounds. I was unable to get a second interview because the Plaza is a very busy place and I couldn't set up a tripod or record clear audio. The feedback I got was that some shots were dark, which I notice but couldn't change during filming, the interview could be zoomed in more and a little louder. This project showed me again that I need better time management and to plan ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment