10 Words

Achiever--Includer--Deliberative--Creative--Discipline--Organized--Maximizer--Strategic--Intelligent--Command

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Story Animation

For this project we had to make an animation that combined all the 2D techniques we had learned so far (multiplane, walk cycle, arcs, timing, easing), and put them together into one animation that had a story with a beginning, middle, and end.

We first made all the scenes and characters in Photoshop and imported those files into After Effects. I had some problems getting the PS files imported to where I could actually animate them, but I figured it out.

Through this project I learned how to combine multiple compositions in AE into one video, and how to add sound or music. If I redid the project, I would make the backgrounds look better, with the water actually looking like water. I would keep my time management the same, I was on task and had everything done when I needed it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment