10 Words

Achiever--Includer--Deliberative--Creative--Discipline--Organized--Maximizer--Strategic--Intelligent--Command

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Pathfinder Football Player

It's cool, right?
Well, this is football player. And if you can't tell, it's the Philadelphia Eagles, because I like them. I made this with pathfinder, using it to combine shapes and cut shapes out of other shapes. The helmet is a hexagon with a rectangle cut out, and almost all the other shapes have been combined with pathfinder. In doing this, I learned how to add, remove, and manipulate anchor points, and how to effectively use the pathfinder tool. 

I based it off of this jersey, which I think is from 2013 or 2014, one of those two. Overall, it turned out good, given that it started out with me being bored and messing around with shapes and colors. But, hey, I didn't use lens flare!

No comments:

Post a Comment