10 Words

Achiever--Includer--Deliberative--Creative--Discipline--Organized--Maximizer--Strategic--Intelligent--Command

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

End Of Year Reflection

This semester I learned a lot from my eComm classes. For technology, I learned how to model things in 3D with Maya and other programs. For collaboration, I worked with a few different groups on group projects, which also taught me things in communication. For project management I will take away how to organize files, for assignments and in programs like After Effects. I can use the file management at home and in later years of class. For leadership I've had to direct other people while doing group work, not very often but I've done it. My greatest strength would be my ability to follow directions correctly and my weakness would be that I sometimes forget to turn stuff in so it ends up being late. I have improved in regards to my technical skills with After Effects in making special effects and masking stuff like green screens out. With what I have learned I can make my own videos for my own purposes and do special effects for people. I wouldn't really change anything because I didn't really see any problems this year. To summarize this year of eComm went well and I learned a lot of new skills, both technical and interpersonal.

No comments:

Post a Comment