10 Words

Achiever--Includer--Deliberative--Creative--Discipline--Organized--Maximizer--Strategic--Intelligent--Command

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Music Video - Candyman

For this project we had to make a music video for a song we picked. My group chose the song Candyman by Zedd and Aloe Blacc. The video can be watched here:



First, we had to make a beat sheet and find all the copyright info of the song. Then we made the storyboard, gathered supplies and decided on a location to shoot. We filmed the clips over a few says in the same place. The editing was done in Premiere. In making this video I learned how to make audio fade out and video fade to black, as well as add markers in the timeline. If I could change anything I would make the video clips have audio because it was hard to lip-read to figure out which clips went with which lyrics. I would keep the ending the same because I like how the video/audio fade ended up.

No comments:

Post a Comment