10 Words

Achiever--Includer--Deliberative--Creative--Discipline--Organized--Maximizer--Strategic--Intelligent--Command

Thursday, October 29, 2015

My Personality Type

My personality type is INTJ, which stands for Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging. My Introverted was highest at 70%, and Judging was lowest at 4%. This means that I don't have much preference to Judging or Perceiving, and that I am lean strongly toward the Introvert side. Some famous people that share my personality type are Augustus Caesar and Sir Isaac Newton.

I think the test results are pretty accurate because I tend to think about stuff a lot and I am pretty introverted, because I usually do stuff by myself, being around a lot of people for an extended period of time makes me feel "drained", and I
don't like working in groups.

My personality type clarifies the way I work in groups, which is, usually, not at all. I don't make many suggestions, I just go ahead and do them. I think that some people misunderstand that when I do stuff by myself it's not because something bad has happened, it's just because I'm tired and have been around people a lot.

When I did the LOGrB Test (Lion, Otter, Golden Retriever, Beaver), My results were highest in the beaver category and second highest in the Lion category. This means that I work hard, do stuff right, and follow instructions well. The Lion category is about taking charge, which I guess I do when I do work by myself and not in a group.

In doing this assignment, I learned that people have different personalities and prefer to do things different ways, and we need to understand that in order to function in our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment